Welcome to Kelly's Bleachers
PROUDLY SERVING MKE FOR OVER 39 YEARS!!!!
THIS IS OUR 5 ANNUAL WINTER BEAN
BAG LEAGUE THURSDAYS, JUST ADDED IT TO
THURSDAYS!!!!!!!!!! COME AND PLAY.
JUST FILL OUT FORM------------->
LET US KNOW HOW MANY TEAMS YOU
WANT TO SETUP!!!!
IT STARTS JANUARY 11TH AT 645PM-745 SIGN IN.
THEN EACH NIGHT OF THE LEAGUE HAS START
TIMES OF 645, 720, 800, 820, 845 DEPENDING
ON HOW MANY TEAMS WE GET.
LEAGUE GOES TO DECEMBER 28TH!!
SIGN UP BY MESSAGING ME FROM OUR
CONTACT US PAGE HERE OR ON FACEBOOK.
YOU CAN ALSO JUST SHOW UP THE 1ST NIGHT
BY 645 AND JOIN THEN. BUT SPACE IS LIMITED.
ALL SKILL LEVELS WELCOMED. WE DO THE
SCHEDULE BASED ON THE OVERALL STANDINGS
SO TEAMS WILL PLAY EQUAL TALENT TEAMS
TEAMS WILL PAY $10 A WEEK, WHICH GETS PAID OUT AS PRIZE MONEY AT THE END OF THE LEAGUE.
TEAMS CAN HAVE SUBS EACH WEEK IF NEEDED, JUST CANT USE OTHER PLAYERS FROM THE LEAGUE.
WE DO A TOURNAMENT AT THE END OF THE YEAR, TO ENSURE NO MATTER WHAT YOUR STANDINGS ARE, YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN $$$$$$.
• Winner is first team to score 21 points or more, must win by 2
• 3 points for each bag in the hole (That’s a BAGGO!)
• 1 point for each bag on the board is an Ace
• Score is the difference in the team totals
• Play the best of 5 games
After 1 round of 8 bags played,
#1 team with 1 bag in the hole = 3 points
#2 team with 2 bags on the board = 2 points
Score for the 1st round for #1 team = 1 point
• Bags pushed in by an opponent’s toss count as a BAGGO
• The game is over if the score reaches 11(OR GREATER) to Zero (SKUNK)
• If a bag ever touches the ground or is tossed out of turn, it doesn’t count
Follow these steps to easily calculate the score:
1. Take away or remove “offsetting or canceling” bags from the board. The net “board” score is the score for who ever has the higher point total.
2. Retrieve the BAGGO, or hole bags, and discard offsetting/canceling bags to the side. The “net” BAGGO, or 3 point bag or bags, are positioned over the hole. Then do the same to bags on the board.
3. The team net round score is calculated by subtracting or adding the points from the board bags and the hole bags. Then take team 1 score and team 2 score, and who ever is higher gets to keep the score of the difference. See example above.
STANDINGS----1st thru last place are made off the highest game point total. If there is a tie, then overall score points will be the tie breaker.
FORFIETING--------Each team will have 5 minute grace period to show up after their scheduled game time(At the board playing, not driving in car down the street). We have too many teams this year to allow for any halt in play because of late players. Failure to show up will result in that weeks forfeit. Any team that misses or forfeits more than 1 week of play, will be dropped from the league with no refunds on league fee’s. So please find subs to cover your week, if you cant make it. If you know you will miss a week, TELL ANTHONY SO I CAN AVOID Forfeits.
SWITCHING SIDES OF THE BOARD AFTER EACH GAME--Which ever teams loses the first game switches sides with their partner after the 1st, 3rd game. Which ever team wins the first game switches after the 2nd , 4th game. It is an advantage to win the first game because you don’t have to switch as many times if it goes to game 5. Same style for best of 7 series.
• In doubles, team partners face each other from opposite boards
• Each team plays with 4 bags
• Opponents alternate tosses until all 8 bags are thrown
• The round is then scored (See Scoring)
• The last team to score on previous round tosses first
• Toss again if any interference occurs
• Opponents may call Foot Foul and the call must be honored
BAGGO etiquette necessitates respect for your opponent. While an opponent is tossing refrain from talking and step back out of his/her view.
SCHEDULING-This league is a competitive scheduling league. So teams in the top part of the standings will only play other top teams, while teams in the lower part of the standing will only play other lower standings teams. Any questions just ask Anthony. Keep in mind schedule
SUBS---Any team can have subs play for them for the league, you are still responsible for the weeks league fees. The only time subs cannot be used is the last two weeks of the season if you are in the Top half of the standings. No subs may be used for any of the end of season tournaments, no exceptions. Other league members may not sub on other teams.
LEAGUE FEES--- Each team pays $10 a week per team for league fees($20 the first week). This money gets paid back 100% as prize money at the end of the league. If you miss a week, you still have to pay the league fees for that week. Every other team that showed up paid that week, so its only fair that everyone pays the same
TIME OF GAMES-ALL GAMES WILL BE ON A 60 MINUTE MAXIMUM GAME LENGTH. AT 60 MINUTES YOUR PLAY WILL END, AND THE POINTS ON THE SCORE SHEET WILL BE YOUR WEEKLY SCORE. IT WILL COST YOU POINTS IF YOUR GAMES TAKE TOO LONG, SO PLAY FAST